-
August 22nd, 2003, 02:03 PM
#1
Inactive Member
First, as I am sure most people have noticed, I make a lot of posts about things that Cristi and I dont' agree on. Before I go any further, i just want everyone to know, that they are just disagreements, we don't fight about these things (at least 90% of them), i just want to know if one of us is "more common" than the other.
So...please don't think that we are constantly fighting....
-
August 22nd, 2003, 02:41 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
i can't speak for everyone... but i can say that
i have never assumed that this was the case. in
fact, i never even assumed you guys argued -- even
dispite the directions post.
but thanks for the info [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
August 22nd, 2003, 06:26 PM
#3
Inactive Member
You are probably correct.
-
August 23rd, 2003, 03:00 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Wait til you get a tBS tshirt... then you'll have something to argue about!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks